Searching and Earn Money

,

What if the searching activities on the net will generate some money? I never think like that before. Oneday my friend gave the information about 'Homepage Friend'. A search engine service that will calculate each keyword search with poundsterling reward. How easy, make 'Homepage Friend' as your browser homepage, do a search, and they will pay after £20. I hope so: D

Until now, my account has not reached £20, so I can not ascertain whether they are properly paid. But nothing to lose for continue to use this service, because I was often searching on the net every day. What do you think?

0 komentar to “Searching and Earn Money”

Post a Comment

You can choose 'Name/URL' if not a blogspot member. Thanks for your comment.

 

Sharing about Online Business Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates